United Airlines Business Analyst - Information Technology in Chicago, Illinois
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
The United IT team designs, develops and maintains massively scaling technology solutions that are brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics and digital solutions.
Job overview and responsibilities
Business Analyst (Wi-Fi)
The Wi-Fi Business Analyst is a member of a cross-functional product team that is responsible for the overall program management of our Inflight Wi-Fi Product Roadmap – including report out on our multi-year product strategy, development roadmap, as well as vendor and product performance.
The Business Analyst will need to work across Technology, Engineering, and Data teams in a fast-paced environment and highly visible product workstreams. This position requires outstanding analytical skills and an ability to collaborate with business users, technology teams and occasionally senior leadership.
• Contribute to production of C-Suite level reports, schedules, and product overviews
• Produce regular performance reports on various business, commercial, and technical KPIs
• Analyze data in support of product owners, reliability/triage, and other stakeholder functions
• 1-2 years of Business Analysis experience in a fast-paced Digital Products environment required
• Strong presentation/deck building skills required
• Ability to understand, communicate and engage effectively with multiple stakeholders and interactions
• Strong problem-solving, listening, written and verbal communication, and decision-making skills
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Division: 47 Technology/IT
Function: Information Technology
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled